Welcome to Fall in South Carolina! We are so blessed by the beauty around us, and I pray that you give yourself time to enjoy it on the weekends!
It’s hard to believe that October has arrived, and this time of year means that a lot of important things are happening at CERRA. Take a look:
- 11th Edition Teacher Cadet textbooks were delivered last week
- Fall Renewal Conference plans are well underway; if you have not registered, please do so quickly! We are preparing for you!
- The window for Teaching Fellows is open: September 1 – December 1. Make sure, if I have not already been to your class, that you are introducing them to the application and encouraging (or demanding!) that they print a copy to study and draft. They need to print reference sheets and guidance request forms and get those done right away. Remember: transcripts must be official and sealed. References must be sealed! If you are not teaching TC this semester, PLEASE reach out to your students now to assist them with information about this urgent application.
- The window for Teacher Cadet National Honor Society opens November 1. This will be an online application this year, and the window for applying closes February 1. We will hold an induction on Saturday, March 10.
- Finally, if you have a second semester class, either ProTeam or Teacher Cadet, you need to work with your guidance counselor to make sure you are following guidelines for participation and reaching out to students who need to apply/sign up for your classes.
It’s cool this morning . . . fall is definitely in the air! Enjoy this blessed day and stay in touch! I am looking forward to seeing many of you very soon at FMU College Day and again at the Fall Renewal Conference. I can hardly wait!